Wednesday, February 2, 2011

8 miles in hell


I went into this run with positive thoughts. I stretched out well and thought i would do good. BOY WAS I WRONG. I think my body is just tired and not used to this much running. My calves and ankles have a tight achy feeling in them. And when I would try and slow my pace, it would hurt worse. I felt like I looked like I was hurting. But I plunged on through it and finished it. Now my legs are really weak and I'm ready for bed. I tried to keep good music bumpin' to keep me going which helped a lot. Now as I loaded my workout I noticed that I was supposed to do something a little different. i was supposed to run 2 min. hard with 1 min off. Kind of irritated i didn't do that, but my computer wasn't loading my training page. Oh well, next time i will do it right. Kind of thankful that I have tomorrow off and then its another 4 mile run.

No comments: