Wednesday, January 26, 2011

6 miles

I have been a total slacker and haven't logged any of my runs. I am so bad at this stuff. But i will try to be better now. Today I did a 6 mile run. I really didn't want to do it. It was foggy and cold. But once I got out there I felt amazing. Usually it takes me a good 2 miles to get good and warmed up and get moving good. But today I felt good the whole run. Except that I totally fell. I tripped and tried to save myself, but couldn't catch my balance. I landed on my hands but I am pretty sure that my feet were over my head. I am so thankful that I was wearing my gloves and my compression pants or I would have had some major road rash. My hands are kind of sore, but not bad. Anyway, i finished 6 miles in 50 min and 10 seconds. I love getting out there and running when it isn't raining. And I am so glad that I am finally getting back into the groove. I don't feel sluggish anymore. Tomorrow is a short 4 mile run.

No comments: